Our Client Bill of Rights
As a client of Jeremiah K. Murphy, CPA –
1. We will do your work promptly and deliver it when promised.
2. If you call us, we will call you back promptly, usually before the end of the day.
3. We will charge you a fair fee, agreed in advance.
4. If you have an emergency, you can call me at home.
5. If you recommend or introduce a friend or family member to our firm, we will give them the same world-class service.
In return, as a client, you agree that –
1. You will be open and honest and inform us of all the facts and figures regarding the work we are undertaking.
2. You will present your information in a timely and orderly fashion when requested.
3. You will return our calls and emails in a prompt manner.
4. You will pay your invoices on time.
5. If you are delighted with our services, you will think to recommend or introduce us to a friend or someone within your business network.
If the above sounds like we can work together, please contact us so we can discuss what your needs and desires are.